Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
• Definition of AF
• Type of AF
• Management of AF (using NICE guideline)
• Role of oral anticoagulant in AF
• Studies of AF on table (such as Framingham study) with author and year, aim, population and sample size, location, result, and conclusion.
• Incidence and prevalence of AF (globally and specific in UK
• Present problem of AF in UK
• The importance (justification) of studying AF.
• How the government in UK and Europe take action to AF (committee, initiative) (e.g. the future of anticoagulation initiative).