please choose to topic for me for ethical response paper.The title of this paper should be professional; the title should not be Ethical Response Paper. It should reflect the topic of the paper and not the topic of the assignment.
instructions are below. the only reference is deep down dark the untold stories of 33 men. please just follow instructions and grading rubrics on the attachments.
Ethical Response Paper Guidelines
Deep Down Dark: The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine, and the Miracle That Set Them Free by Hector Tobar
There are several purposes for this assignment:
1. To provide you with an exploration into the ethical, legal, and spiritual insight of 33 men who were buried alive. Consider how the miners worked together (and worked against one another) and how these concepts may be applied to the nursing profession.
2. To provide you with an opportunity to reflect upon your own spirituality and mortality.
3. To provide insight of how the miners faced starvation, deprivation of power, thoughts of leaving their families, and determination to find a way to escape. Can this relate to how some patients may feel?
4. To evaluate your written communication skills and your ability to organize your thoughts in a logical presentation.
Requirements for this paper include:
1. Before beginning this assignment, please read the entire book.
2. There is no “right or wrong” associated with this paper. The purpose of this assignment is to encourage you to think about the manner of cohesiveness of nursing and how it all affects the overall outcome of the patient.
3. Length must be five (5) to six (6) content pages not including the title page and reference page.
Note: The only reference that is required for this paper is the book, Deep Down Dark: The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine, and the Miracle That Set Them Free. Please use additional references as appropriate to substantiate your thoughts related to the ethical, legal, spiritual insight of the miners, and how working together relates to nursing.
4. Submit the paper through the Turn It In Assignment link (located within the Assignments button in the “Ethical Response – Deep Down Dark: The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine, and the Miracle That Set Them Free” paper folder).
5. Submit the paper using the naming convention given within the Assignments button of blackboard. Example, SmithMEthicalResponse.
If you have any questions about this assignment, please feel free to email the instructor for clarification.