See attached document please answer question #1 thru #20.
Marketing: Strategic Innovation in Globally Diverse Markets
1. What is the role of personalized marketing (sometimes called one-to-one marketing), in which companies strive to create a unique product offering for each consumer?
2. Based on your reading, what is your view of personalization?
3. Would personalized marketing benefit companies?
4. How should firms go about developing personalized marketing?
5. Is dynamic pricing (i.e., individual-level price discrimination) a good idea in personalized marketing?
6. If so, what kind of price discrimination (first, second, or third degree) is most appropriate?
7. If not, should marketers follow a consistent pricing policy for all consumers?
Changing Landscape of Traditional Advertising Methods
8. How has the changing landscape of traditional advertising methods become less effective as consumers turn to the Internet from mass media, and the evolution of newer pricing models for the Internet, including the use of channel intermediaries as retailers seek to compete with pure-play Internet retailers?
9. What should online retailers do to establish a clear difference from retailers that have off-line stores?
10. What should be the strategies for retailers with physical locations that intend to also establish themselves online and how should these retailers seamlessly integrate their channel offerings?
Marketing Changes and Adaptations
11. What marketing changes and adaptations have become necessary due to the globalization of the marketplace?
12. How has globalization influenced marketing trends?
Consumers on the Internet
13. What are the commercial implications of interpersonal communications between and among consumers on the Internet?
14. Is mass advertising dead in the era of personalized marketing?
15. What should companies do to manage this proliferating word of mouth information generated on the Web and incorporate it in their strategies?
16. Is the balance of power shifting from companies to the customer?
17. What are the commercial implications for companies’ promotional decisions?
18. How have traditional advertising methods become less effective as consumers turn to the Internet from mass media?
19. What are newer pricing models for the Internet? Like shipping included? What else?
20. What about specific marketing changes and adaptations that have become necessary due to the globalization of the marketplace?
(At least seven scholarly references are required. Largely, these are peer-reviewed articles from journals. Books, text books, and general websites are not included in this requirement but can be used as citation sources in the paper. Be sure to cite and reference each citation per APA formatting.)
Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2016). Marketing management (15th ed.). Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.