Please, dear cover all the points in number (1-2-3-4-5) and especially in number (4) because is very important.
Please dear, covers each point in rubric because is very important to I get the high degree.
Also, please dear look at pages 77 and 78 of the textbook in the end of these pages.
find attached below.
The purpose of this assignment is for you to think critically about the importance of innovation throughout business life on a global scale.
In week 2, you wrote a brief about innovation as it relates to the company you chose (Volkswagen). You were asked to make some specific statements and a proposal for innovation with your take on what implications that proposal would have. Now you have had a few weeks to learn more. Has your thinking changed or do you stand by what you wrote in week 2? You get the chance to answer this question in this assignment.
1. Review the grading rubric (below) for this assignment.
2. Review what Hill wrote about innovation on pages 77 and 78 of the textbook.
3. Review what you wrote in week 2 for your business brief about innovation, especially your proposal and the implications you predicted.Attached below.
4. Explain whether or not you maintain what you wrote in week 2. More specifically, knowing what you know now, would you still make the proposal for innovation that you made in your original brief? Do you still feel that the implications you suggested are accurate? Use what you have learned in the course to explain any changes you would or would not make and your rationale for your choice.
5. Keep your Brief Update to one page.