Imagine the company you work for has recently expanded business operations into South America, and you have been asked to lead and manage a team in one of its new international divisions. Even though you have managed departments within the firm’s various locations across the United States, this will be your first assignment in a foreign country.
In preparation for your new role, the Director of International Operations has asked you to formulate and present a plan outlining your next steps for transitioning your team overseas. When developing your report for the Director and his committee, include the following:
• Determine the process for selecting your team.
• Explain the process for organizing your team.
• Prepare and summarize your strategy for addressing any challenges you may face once you arrive at your new location.
• Prepare and summarize your strategy for addressing the cultural differences which may impact the achievement of team goals and objectives.
• Provide timelines for the completion of transition processes.
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 3-4 pages, not including title and reference pages
READ Web Article
Watch the following Videos