Topic: Interview with a Christian Leader
Your interview should include, but not limited to:
1) biographical information such as place of birth, family, education, and ministerial calling.
2) a summary of the subject’s current ministry.
3) essential communication skills necessary for ministry
4) challenges of cross-cultural communication within their leadership role.
5) ways in which conflict resolution is handled within the culture.
6) management techniques that work in the subject’s cultural context.
Following the interview, write an article as it might appear in a magazine (1,000 – 1,500 words) that summarizes your experience with the leader. Include the highlights from the interview. Small digital photographs could be included.
Please use ‘References’ as needed with the quotes.