I would like you to improve the essay of the order number 81668663. I got the score and It is only 30 out of 100. I cannot do the request revision because it’s beyond a month. Here’s the main comment of the essay.
“this assignment does not address the components of the assignment question, particularly question 6. The assignment is full of statements with no supporting evidence; as well as sections describing operational processes rather than recommended strategies.
There is no data analysis and no presentation of findings from that analysis. You needed to collapse cell sizes in your tables, but there is no analysis of the data and the implications for the workforce plan.
Some of the sections do not make sense and you have not followed the report layout and addressed the key strategies as shown in the assignment question.
You really need to do much more relevant research and reading to answer the assignment question and present a workforce plan.”
The report must be included the following eight steps:
1) Prepare a Table of Contents for the Health Organisation Workforce Plan using report format.
2) Draft the Introduction for the Workforce Plan.
3) Prepare the external Environmental Scan for the plan using relevant NSW, other States and Territories and national health workforce references including policy and planning documents. Determine if there is a relevant Workforce Plan for public sector health services developed by the Local Health District (NSW), Hospital and Health Services (Queensland) and relevant networks in other States and Territories.
4) Prepare the internal Environmental Scan by:
a. Gathering information on the organisation’s organisational structure,
b. Describing the structures and processes of the organisation’s approach to workforce planning and management, including whether the organisation has a current Workforce Plan, or Strategic, Business or Operational Plans which refer to workforce planning initiatives and strategies.
c. Identifying the extent to which the organisation currently analyses its own current and future workforce supply and requirements, including preparation of a workforce profile.
5) Provide a profile of the organisation’s workforce if data are available. Undertake the data analysis required to support the workforce plan if data are available in order to develop a workforce profile using tables and graphs and supporting explanatory text. If data are not available, describe the workforce profile and use interviews and external sources to identify workforce characteristics, trends, levels of shortage and workforce issues. ( my report is based on the data of Sydney Local Health District, https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjoxrqfkOHMAhVU-GMKHTVjA8oQFggbMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.swslhd.nsw.gov.au%2Fpdfs%2FSWSLHD_Workforce_Strategic_Plan_2014-2021.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGTeXobm_aySDVS17nkFWnrXl44CQ&sig2=O_og0krTr9CxsBpR7uETvg&bvm=bv.122129774%2Cd.dGo , also uploaded the file )
6) Based on data analysis and/or interviews with key staff and relevant information from the Environmental Scan, determine whether supply is currently adequate to meet the service demand by workforce category.
7) Based on the previous steps and relevant literature, identify critical issues to be addressed in the workforce plan. Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of the organisation’s present and future workforce planning strategies.
8) Recommend key strategies to address the critical issues in each of the areas of workforce planning and development, including:
• Recruitment and retention;
• Organisational performance management strategies related to the workforce;
• Utilisation of capability frameworks for identifying and developing skills levels of the workforce;
• Applying skills-mix and workforce redesign strategies to the health workforce;
• Education and training strategies addressing workforce development; and
• Strategies for developing workforce efficiency and productivity.
You will be assessed according to the following criteria.
• Executive Summary, References and Appendices are not included in the word count.
• Academic writing skills, use of report format and APA. ( report format file uploaded)
• Ability to introduce the topic and findings in a well summarised Executive Summary.
• Understanding of the process of the development of a health workforce plan.
• Preparation of an Environmental Scan,
• Capacity to analyse workforce profile data including the use of charts and tables to support the analysis and presentation. ( there is a file how to present and use the excel file.)
• Critical analysis and synthesis of the relevant literature to support issues identification and strategies development.
• Write up most of the tables and graphs as an attachment to the report and then in the report use all headings linked to your data analysis and provide key findings.
Provide your answers based on recommended readings in Modules 1 to 3 and recent references (from 2012) that you find. Review the video on the use of excel. Two links have been posted. Another link is:
Write up most of the tables and graphs as an attachment to the report and then in the report use all headings linked to your data analysis and provide key findings.