find all of the papers that you can that say anything about the role of K in salt tolerance in wheat. answer the following questions:
1) What did the workers do?
• Pot or field?
• Plants? crops, varieties, tolerance?
3) Which aspects of salinity?
• Response to salinity, e.g .growth, yield, measure of stress
• Physiology related to salt tolerance, e.g. osmotic adjustment
4) What evidence is there that K affects any of these?
5) What are the limitations (problems) of the work?
6) What conclusions or important points can be made about the topic?
Please use the paper I have attached it and you put another papers. Just I want you to know my research will be using hydroponic.