Topic: please answer the following question
Retrieve the following full-text article from the Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature or similar search database:
Palese, A., Tomietto, M., Suhonen, R., Efstathiou, G., Tsangari, H., Merkouris, A., … Papastavrou, E. (2011). Surgical patient satisfaction as an outcome of nurses’ caring behaviors: A descriptive and correlational study in six European countries. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 43(4), 341–350.
Review the article, focusing on the sections that report the results of the descriptive analyses. Think about the following appraisal questions in your critical review of this research article:
1. What are the variables that are measured?
2. Do the measures yield numbers that represent nominal-, ordinal-, or interval-level data?
3. Which level of measurement is yielded by the Caring Behaviors Inventory Satisfaction Scale? Which information in the article leads you to this conclusion?
4. Which level of measurement is yielded by the Patient Satisfaction Scale? Which information in the article leads you to this conclusion?
5. Have the authors used the correct descriptive statistics for the level of measurement of the variables?
6. Did the authors use the correct correlation analysis for these instrument scores?
7. Are the statistics represented in the most understandable way? Discuss the use of tables relative to the type of information being reported. Are there graphical representations that could simplify the report?
8. Do the authors provide the right descriptive numbers about the sample, measurement instruments, and results?
9. Do the authors interpret the data appropriately—that is, they do not overinterpret the results?